CNC Toolroom Machinist
Do you take pride in your work? Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere? Do you want to work for a company with a supportive culture that values your contribution? Are you looking for an opportunity with potential growth?
If this describes you, then let’s talk! Apply by filling out the form to the right.
We are currently looking to strengthen our milling (Hurco CNC, Bridgeport ProtoTraks & Trak Mills) and turning (Hurco & Haas CNC & manual) departments. We are a build-to-order, custom-designed shop where the machinist is responsible for programming, fixturing, setup, and inspection.
CNC Machinist Job Responsibilities
- Study drawings and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to manufacture products and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
- Calculate dimensions using knowledge of mathematics.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all machine tools, fixtures, and many specialized or advanced tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Machine product components to specifications using a variety of production equipment in accordance with established production schedule.
- Contribute to and support our 'Company Culture with Intention', which is to make every interaction better with each other, our customers, and our community. Company collaboration, learning, innovation and well-being are outcomes of this intention.
CNC Machinist Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of machining experience
- Good understanding of machining practices
- Good organizational skills and documentation
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and problem-solving mindset
- First shift 7 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday with flex schedule available. Flex schedule is 9-hour shifts for four days and one 4-hour shift.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401K with company match
- 15 days of Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays
Why consider ABTech?
We are a family-owned business and we take pride in precision, people and our community. We work together on our culture with intention to build a supportive work environment and a strong team atmosphere.
Check out our latest video on our Culture with Intention at: https://youtu.be/iIprO93p6pM
CNC Machinist Hourly Rate
$25.00 - $35.00 per hour
CNC Machinist Job Type
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machining: 5 years (Preferred)
- CNC: 5 years (Preferred)
**Apply by filling out the form on the right side of this page**