Are you interested in being part of a growing, family-owned company with a great culture? ABtech has a terrific team atmosphere, supportive culture and opportunity for growth.
Grow ABTech’s business by generating new revenue through qualifying, proposing, and closing business from high revenue and strategic value direct and OEM accounts in identified product categories, independent manufacturer’s representatives, and firms, as well as expanding business with assigned accounts and product categories. Provide field demonstration, installation, and training for key clients, OEM accounts, and rep firms. Maintain relationships with key clients, OEM accounts, and rep firms.
APPLY by sending your information through the form on the right.
Technical Sales Responsibilities
- Proactively engage inbound inquiries on assigned product lines, services, and clients.
- Work with Business Development to identify, qualify and cultivate leads for ABTech’s products and services using available electronic means and traveling in person to their facilities.
- Work with Business Development to onboard and maintain new key accounts and OEM clients.
- Identify, qualify, and justify opportunities for new and custom product lines and services directly and in conjunction with independent manufacturer's representatives and firms.
- Effectively utilize phone, email, events, and outbound marketing campaigns for direct prospect and client communication.
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Present ABTech products’ technical features and benefits as they relate to solving prospective customers’ problems and/or fulfilling their application requirements.
- Prepare and issue proposals and quotes for assigned prospects and clients.
- Negotiate terms and follow through and close proposals and quotes.
- Identify and develop new contacts and opportunities with assigned clients, from initial contact through to close.
- Attend trade shows; help with booth setup and tear down; network and prospect for new opportunities; qualify and capture leads; demonstrate products; gather feedback and market intelligence.
- Assist with inbound call answering, transferring, and messaging.
- Prepare and enter orders, coordinate kick-off meetings, and provide order status updates to customers.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly revenue quotas.
- Maintain adequate activity levels to ensure consistent quota achievement.
***Note: The pay range listed is negotiable per skillset and experience level.
Technical Sales Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum requirement: High school diploma., and at least 2-5 years in a Technical Sales/Customer Service Role.
- Engineering Degree a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys travel.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Why consider ABTech?
We are a family-owned business, and we take pride in precision, people, and our community. We work together on our culture with the intention of building a supportive work environment and a strong team atmosphere.
Check out our latest video on our Culture with Intention at: https://youtu.be/iIprO93p6pM
- Monday to Friday
- $49,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
**Apply by filling out the form on the right side of this page**